OK, I admit it it, I just don't get why you would want to integrate these two applications.
I just can't see where the benefits are.
- I accept that some people think that Wordpress is the best thing for a blog, although I obviously think they are misguided.
- I accept that some people think that they need Wordpress for a blog and Joomla for the rest of their website.
- I just don't get why you should go to the time, trouble and/or expense of integrating the two together.
What is the point?
- I have sat through presentations on "how they an be integrated"
- I have seen demos and examples of the two being "integrated"
- I just don't get why?
Am I missing something really obvious?
- Is there some hidden secret that I've yet to find?
- Is there a trick I am missing?
- Or shall I just file this under the mouldy peanut butter sandwich I was eating when my opinion last mattered.
Please enlighten me if you can.
I really want to know what I am missing.