"Not a lot of people know this" but in 1990 I was lucky enough to be filmed as an extra in Star Trek.
Whilst I was a fan of the show I wouldn't go as far to say I was an addict, still it was fun to get the full Hollywood special effects make-up treatment.
Sadly we weren't allow to take photographs and even I can't recognise myself in the relevant episode.
But the event always stayed in my mind so when the push to "internationalise" joomla began I purchased a Klingon-English dictionary so that joomla would not only be available in every language on earth but in every known language.
If you can read shakespeare and the bible in klingon then why not a joomla website.
Even google is available in Klingon!!!
Sadly I never got very far with the translation. As my old french teacher used to regularly tell me I don't have a head for laguages.
But if a Klingon was a member of the Joomla Bug Squad perhaps we would see some of the following comments in the mailing list.
- "This code is a piece of crap! You have no honor!"
"veQ 'oHtaH bIghunpu'bogh Dochvam'e'. bIquvHa'"
- "A TRUE Klingon warrior does not comment his code!"
"ghunpu'ghachDajvaD Delbe' tlhIngan SuvwI'na'"
- "By filing this bug you have questioned my family honor. Prepare to die!"
"Qapbe' ghunpu'ghach 'e' Daja'mo' quvHa' qorDu'wI'. DaH qaHoH"
- "You question the worthiness of my Code?! I should kill you where you stand!"
"lo'laHchugh ghunpu'ghachwIj 'e' Dayu''a' chaq bIQambogh DaqDaq qaHoH"
- "Our competitors are without honor!"
"quvHa' jaghma' jay'"
- "Specs are for the weak and timid!"
Delbogh navmey poQ pujwI'vaD ghIjwI'vaD je"
- "Perhaps it IS a good day to Die! I say we ship it!"
"chaq DaHjaj jaj QaQ maHeghmoHlu' wIngeH jIjatlh."
- "Behold, the keyboard of Kahless! The greatest Klingon code warrior that ever lived!"
"De'wI'Daq ghItlhbogh jan qeylIS yIleghqu' ghaH ghun law' Hoch ghun puS"
- "I have challenged the entire quality assurance team to a bat'leth contest. They will not concern us again."
source unkown but I found a copy here